Digital Strategy Conference Vancouver – May 12-14 is just around the corner. Join us for three exciting days of case studies, best practices and candid discussion. Is your organization ready with the insight, capabilities and resources necessary to meet its customers’ needs?Digital Strategy Conference brings it all together: content, social, data, channels, people & technology.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Leading the charge: Sport Chek commits to a multi-year initiative to digitize.
- Going digital and transforming from service provider to solution partner: Verify enables data-centric strategy.
- Adobe warns and encourages quality over quantity as audiences say no to “content pushers”.
- Measure what’s critical: Success, failure, disaster, Cisco measures tasks.
- Not a mission impossible: CP overhauls their lead-generation site in 90 days (and live to tell us the tale).
- Leapfrog competitors: Mediative shows us how to align local and social audiences.
- And Score! Canucks deliver more value with content creation and curation.
Why attend the Digital Strategy Conference?
This is your opportunity to take three days and really focus on how-to improve the way your organization approaches, integrates and manages its digital initiatives. Attend and get:
- Context and perspective on the digital landscape and what it means to be strategic in light of so much opportunity.
- Best practices and examples of how others are succeeding with digital.
- Access to over 40 experts who want to share their ability with you.
- Insights and updates from leading media and technology vendors.
- Better connected and better informed.
Who Should Attend?
Senior directors and managers from across the organization responsible for planning, managing or integrating digital initiatives, along with the digital team.
Successful digital initiatives are due to the effort of high functioning teams, therefore, we urge a team approach to your conference education.
Participate, Learn and Share:
Join us for three exciting days of insights, case studies and discussions.