In the realm of audio Bang and Olufsen offers some great gadgets for those who…
B&O PLAY by BANG & OLUFSEN proudly announces the launch of two new headphones. The headphones are significant as they combine quality craftsmanship with enduring materials and use the latest technology to make portable music sound better. BeoPlay H3, available now, is a superior and comfortable in-ear headphone for people in action; and BeoPlay H6, available in August 2013, is a super soft, flexible over-ear headphone. Both sets of headphones feature a sound performance that takes audio to another level.
B&O PLAY builds on core values of craftsmanship and technology for a new type of contemporary products, which deliver excellent high-quality music experiences and are optimized for a life on the move. Now, with the launch of the new BeoPlay H3 and BeoPlay H6, customers can experience state of the art technology that reproduces the original sound material as authentically as possible , even while they are on the go. Henrik Taudorf Lorensen, VP of B&O PLAY indicates, “A wide range of headphones on the market today compromise on quality and sound performance. In the making of BeoPlay H3 and H6, we’ve worked with professional sound technicians and studio
musicians, to offer people a pristine sound experience in a package that is a delight to wear.”
Best in class audio performance
To get the best possible sound experience, B&O PLAY conducted extensive studies in the shape and curves of the human ear to find suitable geometries that minimize sound leakage and reveal all the fine details in the music at any given volume level.
BeoPlay H6 offers a truly natural and authentic sound performance with focus on getting a clear midrange and a balanced bass and treble performance. BeoPlay H6 is designed around 40 mm custom designed drivers with neodymium magnets that are perfectly angled to get the best distance and sound direction into the ears. BeoPlay H6 features an internal bass port to deliver a well-balanced bass performance in a closed headphone design.
BeoPlay H3 features a custom-designed 10,8 mm driver and the new Micro Bass Port for a dynamic and balanced full tone sound design. The structural rigidity of the aluminium body provides acoustic precision for a clear musical experience. Together with the 23 ventilation holes, BeoPlay H3 is tuned to deliver an unstrained open sound stage.
Craft in craftsmanship
BeoPlay H3 and H6 are made of anodized high-grade aluminum. With the long history of material excellence in aluminum, B&O PLAY is able to construct BeoPlay H3 and H6 to be surprisingly light, as well as robust and scratch-resistant. The housing of BeoPlay H3 is milled from a single block of high-grade solid aluminum. BeoPlay H6 has anodized aluminum on the adjustable slider arm and cover plate to complete the design with a final vibrant touch.
The solid cowhide leather on the BeoPlay H6 headphones comes from New Zealand where the cows roam in controlled pastures and only the very highest quality hides are selected. Each leather product is completely natural and the leather is dyed with a tanning process that provides colors in rich and warm tones. The careful selection of materials and focus on craftsmanship ensures that the headphones patinate beautifully and create a personalized look as time go by.
B&O PLAY has collaborated with Danish industrial designer Jakob Wagner in the shaping of BeoPlay H3 and H6. Wagner is both trained as a mechanical engineer and industrial designer which make him skilled in all practical stages of the design process. With the new headphones, B&O PLAY and Jakob Wagner has created two unique products that are designed for music, crafted with high quality materials that are durable and long-lasting.
“We have huge expectations for these premium headphones,” states Zean Nielsen, President of Bang & Olufsen America, Inc. “Our customers have been yearning for a quality alternative to the headphones that are on the market today. With H6 and H3’s arrival, we will now offer a premium headphone that delivers a best in class audio experience and authentic design that we know will resonate with our brand enthusiasts and music lovers across the country.”
The H3 retails for $290 CDN and the H6 for $460 CDN. The H3 is available now at Bang & Olufsen stores across Canada, shopbangolufsen.com, the B&O PLAY online store (beoplay.com), Apple retail stores, and Apple Online. The H6 will be available nationwide in August 2013.
- Bang and Olufsen devices produce sweet sounds for the music lover
- WaterSeal Technology Launches Campaign on Indiegogo
WaterSeal Technology are the creators of a revolutionary process that applies a protective nano-coating to…
- Panasonic Announces New Headphones For Fall
Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company today announced the introduction of six new headphone models for fall 2013. …
- Experience Headphones Inc. Set to Open Vancouver Flagship Store
Experience Headphones Inc., Vancouver’s only fashion-focused specialty headphone retailer, announced the grand opening of their…
- Muzik Launches the first Socially Connected Smart Headphones
Headphones became "smart" yesterday with the launch of Muzik, an innovative company inspired to transform…
Search Vancouver Gadgets
Register for giveaways, deals and exclusive content
- Plentyoffish Media Inc. charged with alleged CASL violation
- CRTC encourages innovative use of digital media
- Sony Xperia Z4: a powerful new Android tablet
- Motorola Moto E features 4G LTE
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will arrive in Canada on April 10
- Olympus introduces the Stylus SH-2 digital camera
- Rob Roy and the Associates releases debut EP
- OpenMedia throws support behind National Day of Action against Bill C-51
- Extend the functionality of your iPhone apps with Apple Watch
- Guusto makes gift giving social and easy to do
Top posts on Vancouver gadgets
- How can I create a bookmark in Adobe Reader XI? by Jay Kenobi Ever wonder how you can make bookmarks in your PDF…
- Import your CD collection into the cloud with Apple’s… by Jay Kenobi I’ve got a fairly sizable cd collection of around 600…
- Making the Switch from Eastlink Delta Cable to Shaw by Jay Kenobi Last week A Shaw sales representative stopped by my…
- Rob Roy and the Associates releases debut EP by Jay Kenobi I'd like to introduce you to Rob Roy and the…
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will arrive in Canada on April by AllieCooper Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will arrive in Canada…
- shomi streaming service available to Canadians this fall by Tech News shomi, a new subscription video-on-demand service, ups the ante in…
- Apple TV: The good, the bad and the ugly by Jay Kenobi Over the holidays I took the plunge and once again…
- Linksys wireless range extenders boost wifi signal up to… by Tech News I've often had issues with my wifi signal cutting out…
- Phantom Glass review by Ben Abel Phantom Glass has the answer to protecting your devices as…
- Should I stick with iTunes Match or go with Spotify? by Jay Kenobi I've renewed iTunes Match for another year but I'm starting…
- Problem synchronizing Apple Calendar between devices on
- Sport Pulse Wireless from Jabra bolsters your fitness training needs on
- Orbit from Runtastic review on
- D&B chooses Vancouver to launch global Cloud Innovation Center on
- 5 Apple announcements including the all new Apple Watch on
- 5 Apple announcements including the all new Apple Watch on
- 20 resources for new computer programmers on
- PAYD PRO mobile payment service launched by Moneris on
- Contact Vancouver Gadgets on
- Vancouver Gadgets on The Bill Good Show on
Vancouver Gadgets on Twitter