- Social Media
- contact us
The other day I tried to upload a bunch of photos to the WordPress media section of my blog and ran into the notorious “crunching” issue. Basically what happened is that I attempted to upload 8 photos and WordPress would freeze during the crunching phase. If you’re not familiar with the error here’s what it looks like.
Well this really stumped me and I couldn’t find an answer via a Google search. So I figured that since WordPress is a web application the experience might be different if I tried a different browser. I did have the most recent version of Firefox running so I thought this couldn’t be the issue at first so it didn’t even come to mind. Finally I thought back to my web application troubleshooting days and the most common suggestion was to try a different browser. I opened Safari, logged onto WordPress and uploaded the photos from there and bingo; crunching issue resolved. If this post helped you please let me know by leaving a comment below!
Tagged with: editorial
- 20 resources for new computer programmers | my tech notes said [...] article was originally published on Vancouve...
- FryBoss said I’m using PAYD on my Blackberry Z10. Goto Ap...
- Meet us for a Coffee said [...] contact us [...]
- Vancouver Gadgets visits the Experience Headphones flagship store said [...] over 100 different styles of on-ear, in-ear,...
- Ben Abel said Hi Sylvia We’d suggest getting in touch with...
- D-Link Dual Band AC Range Extender first ever in Canada said [...] D-Link is the global leader in connectivity...