- Social Media
- contact us
This is the question I find that I’m asking myself this morning, “Do I need iOS 5.1.1 before I can upgrade to iOS 6?” Last night I had the intention of upgrading my iPhone 4S to iOS 6 and even downloaded all the updates for my iMac including the latest operating system update for Lion (10.7.5) and the latest iTunes release 10.7 but still was presented with a message to upgrade to 5.1.1. So I suppose this morning I will be taking the plunge and upgrading to 5.1.1. Perhaps iOS 6 isn’t available in Canada yet?
So what’s the deal Apple? I was under the impression that I could upgrade directly to iOS 6. Is that not the case? Has anyone else been able to sidestep 5.1.1?
UPDATE: 9:41 AM – Well it looks like 5.1.1 was in fact a requirement. I just installed that update and now when I look in Settings > General > Software Update I can now see iOS 6 listed. What kind of issues did you have with the upgrade?
Tagged with: editorial
- Abraham said Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you do...
- Noah West said Awfully interesting piece of writing
- roadmaster Tricycle replacement parts said Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to pro...
- FryBoss said I’m using PAYD on my Blackberry Z10. Goto Ap...
- Meet us for a Coffee said [...] contact us [...]
- Vancouver Gadgets visits the Experience Headphones flagship store said [...] over 100 different styles of on-ear, in-ear,...