- Social Media
- contact us
Holy War 2.0 is brewing and its happening in a place you wouldn’t expect, the Internet, more specifically YouTube. A gentleman by the alias of “bball1989” has posted a video that has gone viral and at publication date had 18,247,030 views. The video is titled “Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus.” The video has spawned a plethora of responses from many groups and denominations including Athesists, Catholics, Muslims and general onlookers.
Some of the video replies have inherited the same almost rap-poetic style of bball1989 while some seem a little desparate and cheesy. Others such as the reply from “TheAmazingAtheist” are a little frightening to be honest. His video called “I Hate religion, And Jesus Too” is a little too intense for my liking. This gentleman (if you could call him that) is a little too aggressive and profane for my tastes. By the way, the cursing problem is another side topic that needs to be addressed; there’s kids watching videos on YouTube for pete’s sake. YouTube needs to do a better job of assessing videos for viewing by age groups.
Holy War 2.0 has started on the Internet and is evident by the comment discussions going back and forth between the different atheist, religious and spiritual denominations. Some of the comments have gotten downright nasty, worse than the usual YouTube banter.
Image courtesy of YouTube
Tagged with: social media
- 20 resources for new computer programmers | my tech notes said [...] article was originally published on Vancouve...
- FryBoss said I’m using PAYD on my Blackberry Z10. Goto Ap...
- Meet us for a Coffee said [...] contact us [...]
- Vancouver Gadgets visits the Experience Headphones flagship store said [...] over 100 different styles of on-ear, in-ear,...
- Ben Abel said Hi Sylvia We’d suggest getting in touch with...
- D-Link Dual Band AC Range Extender first ever in Canada said [...] D-Link is the global leader in connectivity...